Ancestral Minerals (180 Capsules)
Owing to ongoing customs problems with this product, we do not know if or when it will be back in stock. We are trying to resolve the issues and hope to have it back again one day, but I'm sorry to say that that day is not imminent. Please sign up for notifications at the bottom of the page if you wish to receive an email if it comes back in stock.
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Our ancestors inhabited landscapes rich in minerals, such as seashores, forests and grasslands. Many of these environments have been altered by the modern world and are no longer as pristine as they were. In addition to natural exposure to minerals from water, soil, and plants, our ancestors would gather salt from the sea or from inland deposits and would seek out mineral-dense foods like bee pollen and kelp. Ancestral Minerals combines ancient sea salt, Atlantic sea kelp, and wildflower bee pollen with magnesium and potassium to provide a broad array of essential and trace minerals often lacking from the modern diet.
Ancestral Minerals contains:
- Ancient sea salt – the body requires sodium to transmit nerve impulses, balance fluids, maintain a healthy blood pressure, and for muscle function
- Atlantic sea kelp, which contains iodine, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc and which might support thyroid and adrenal health
- Wildflower bee pollen, which is considered one of nature’s most complete nourishing foods because it contains nearly all of the nutrients required by humans. It also contains antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds and has adaptogenic properties
- Magnesium glycinate – magnesium is important for regulating blood pressure, supporting energy production, supporting muscle and nerve function, and maintaining healthy moods
- Potassium chloride, which is important for the proper functioning of the heart, muscles and nerves, and which helps to maintain a healthy fluid balance
Ancestral Minerals might support:
- Remineralization of body tissues and fluids
- Optimal hydration and exercise performance
- Nerve function and brain health
- Stomach acid and digestion
Benefits of Ancestral Minerals:
- Sea salt harvested from a Jurassic era deep sea bed, with nothing added or taken away
- Sustainably harvested North Atlantic sea kelp
- Raw, wildflower bee pollen
- No fillers or flow agents
- Third party tested for purity
Take six capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be taken all at once or in divided doses. For extra support the dose can be doubled, but if taking more than six capsules, separate the doses by at least three hours.
To avoid detox reactions, it is strongly suggested that you start at one capsule per day and increase the intake slowly. Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full dose. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches, nausea, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, anxiety and tummy ache.
Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each serving of six capsules contains:
1450mg of wildflower bee pollen
1175mg of chloride (as potassium chloride and sodium chloride)
627mg of sodium (as sodium chloride)
250mg of magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)
200mg of potassium (as potassium chloride)
50mg of Atlantic kelp
Other ingredients: ancient sea salt; bovine gelatin capsule shell.
The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. If you would like to learn more about Ancestral Minerals, please follow this link!
|Tiny says: These are new to the market, so I have not tried them yet. I do however use liberal amounts of sea salt in my cooking and supplement with a good amount of magnesium twice a day, so this sounds like a great product to me!|