Desert Harvest Aloe Vera Gelé
Made with 80% pure aloe vera concentrate, Desert Harvest Aloe Vera Gelé is a soothing, cold-processed gel formulated to moisturise, relieve inflammation, reduce redness and support healthy tissue development. Aloe vera contains 75 active constituents, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, salicylic acid and amino acids to promote wound healing and help prevent scarring and discolouration.
Desert Harvest Aloe Vera Gelé penetrates deep into the dermis to help improve skin’s natural firmness, keep skin hydrated, and stimulate collagen synthesis. Antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and antiviral compounds may help to prevent minor wound infections. There are so many applications for Desert Harvest Aloe Vera Gelé that we wrote a whole blog post about it, but it can be used:
- As a soothing topical treatment for vulvodynia, lichen sclerosus or Sjorgen’s
- On the external urethra area when it is irritated by frequent trips to the bathroom
- On sunburn, wind burn, chemical burns and minor kitchen burns
- On skin rashes, chapped hands, and insect bites
- As a skin moisturiser, an aftershave balm, or on hair to tame flyaways
- Under makeup to improve the condition of the skin on your face and neck
- As a medium for ultrasound scans
- To relieve redness and swelling anywhere on the body
- For tattoo and wound healing
- For eczema, acne, psoriasis and rosacea
Top Tip: for extra effect, store in the fridge and use chilled!
Free from parabens, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, colours or preservatives. Not tested on animals.
Use a pea-sized dab and rub it into the skin wherever it is irritated. Apply as often as desired. May be used with or without an applicator.
Organic aloe vera; Amigel (natural thickener); citric acid; Natapres (natural preservative).
|Tiny says: This is absolutely brilliant on sore noses when you have a cold – really soothing and doesn’t sting at all! Although not officially intended for internal vaginal use, I use it in this way as it has a thicker, less slippery texture than the Aloe Glide™. This means that to soothe vaginal sensitivity when on the move, it stays put better. However, as a traditional lubricant, it is less effective. I therefore have both products and choose between them depending on what I want from them that day. The Gelé really is super versatile though – in our house we each have at least one bottle on the go and we’re finding new uses for it all the time! |