Grass Fed Beef Kidney (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Beef Kidney contains:
- DAO (diamine oxidase), an enzyme whose primary purpose is to break down excess histamine in the body
- Vitamin B12, which helps the body to make red blood cells and release energy from food
- Selenium, an antioxidant important in reproduction and thyroid gland function
- Protein, enzymes and peptides specific to kidneys
Ancestral Supplements Beef Kidney might support:
- Histamine metabolism and histamine intolerance
- Optimal kidney health
- Urinary health
- Gout* and detoxification
- Energy and thyroid health
*Brian from Ancestral Supplements says that vitamin A is so good at preventing gout because it helps to protect the kidneys. Beef Liver contains vitamin A.
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Beef Kidney:
- Cattle 100% sourced from New Zealand, a country famous for its clean air and excellent animal husbandry
- Cattle pasture raised, grass fed and grass finished
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMO ingredients
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Small batch production to ensure quality and freshness
- Allergen free
For histamine support: take one to three capsules ten minutes before histamine-rich meals. To avoid detox reactions (see below) start with just one capsule and increase the dose gradually.
For general support: take six capsules a day in divided does, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Can be taken with or without food. To avoid detox reactions (see below) start with just one capsule and increase the dose gradually. Please note that the capsules are quite large and some people may find them difficult to swallow. The capsules may be emptied if you are not squeamish about doing this.
To avoid detox reactions, it is strongly suggested that you start at one capsule a day and increase the dose approximately every three days until you have reached the desired dose. Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full dose.
If you have an autoimmune condition or are in generally poor health, and/or you know you are sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly. You could even start with half a capsule and increase the dosage more gradually than described. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches, nausea, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, anxiety and tummy ache. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains 500mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine kidney.
The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. Owner, Brian, has kindly shared a kidney nutrition protocol and has suggested amendments to his own daily menu to better suit those with kidney issues. To view these and to read more detailed information about Beef Kidney, please follow this link.
|Tiny says: I haven’t tried this product myself, but I think it is going to be a great choice for those of you whose bladder issues have a histamine component to them, or whose urinary problems also extend to the kidneys. I am interested to learn that it might be useful in those prone to gout – if any of you try it for that, please do let me know! |