Grass Fed Beef Placenta with Liver (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Placenta with Liver contains:
- Bioavailable iron – low iron status is linked with poor pregnancy outcomes
- Vitamin D, which is important for bone growth and helps to tone the uterus
- Vitamin B6, which is important in supporting a positive mental outlook. Pregnant women with low vitamin B6 are at greater risk of developing preeclampsia or eclampsia
- Vitamin B12, which helps to synthesise red blood cells and maintain healthy nerve function. Low vitamin B12 in pregnancy is associated with neural tube defect and preterm delivery.
- Selenium, which is a powerful antioxidant
- Placental opioid-enhancing factor, which produces pain-relieving effects in mammals
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone, which releases hormones and endorphins that elevate mood and reduce stress
- Vitamin E, which is essential for the maintenance of healthy skin
Ancestral Supplements Placenta with Liver might support:
- Nursing and postpartum health
- Positive mental outlook and mood
- Hormone health and menopause
- Pain management
- Nervous system and cognitive functions
- Asthma, eczema and allergies
- Immune function
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Placenta with Liver:
- Cattle 100% sourced from New Zealand and Australia, countries famous for their clean air and excellent animal husbandry
- Cattle pasture raised, grass fed and grass finished
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMO ingredients
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Allergen free
Take six capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be taken with or without food. For added support, the dose can be doubled. If doubling the dose, be sure to separate the doses by at least three hours to improve tolerability. Please note that the capsules are quite large and some people may find them difficult to swallow. The capsules may be emptied if you are not squeamish about doing this.
To avoid detox reactions, it is strongly suggested that you start at one capsule a day and increase the dose approximately every three days until you have reached the desired dose. Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full dose.
If you have an autoimmune condition or are in generally poor health, and/or you know you are sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches, nausea, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, anxiety and tummy ache. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains: 250mg of freeze-dried, grass-fed, bovine placenta; and 250mg of freeze-dried, grass-fed, bovine liver.
The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. If you would like more detailed information about Placenta with Liver and natural approaches to supporting fertility, please follow this link!
|Tiny says: I have recently started taking this product and although I have only been on it for about ten days, I think I am going to like it. I take lots of things to help with hormone balance and although they certainly help, it’s a rare month that I don’t end up crying in the run up to a period. I’m also quite moody and get cramps. I’m hoping that this will help to cheer me up and calm me down! It’s too soon to comment yet, but I definitely got away lightly on the cramp front during my most recent period, so we will have to see what the next few months bring! I was interested to learn so much about placentas on the Ancestral Supplements website, so I highly recommend you to visit and have a look for yourself! |