Wild Caught Fish Eggs (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Wild Caught Fish Eggs from New Zealand sourced hoki contains:
- DHA, an omega 3 fatty acid important for brain, heart and eye health
- EPA, an omega 3 fatty acid important for brain health
- ETA, a lesser known omega 3 fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory properties and might help with joint health and gastrointestinal irritation in response to NSAIDs
- Choline and zinc, important nutrients in fertility
- Iodine, which is an essential component of thyroid hormones T3 and T4
- Vitamins A, D and K2
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – the GAG layer of the bladder is often damaged in people with interstitial cystitis
Ancestral Supplements Wild Caught Fish Eggs supports:
- Healthy neurological function
- Hormone balance and fertility
- Absorption of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Wild Caught Fish Eggs:
- Wild caught – obviously! Hoki roe is nutrient dense and sustainable and New Zealand waters are very clean.
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Small batch production to ensure quality and freshness
- Free from gluten, dairy, soya, nuts, grains
Take 6 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be taken all at once or in divided doses.
To avoid detox reactions, you can start at one capsule a day and increase the dose approximately every three days until you have reached the desired dose. Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full dose.
If you have an autoimmune condition or are in generally poor health, and/or you know you are sensitive to supplements, it is recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches, nausea, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, anxiety and tummy ache. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains 400mg of freeze-dried, wild caught fish eggs (hoki).
If you would like more detailed information about Wild Caught Fish Eggs, including information about how it compares to cod liver oil, please follow this link to read it straight from Brian himself!
Tiny says: I haven’t tried these yet, but after writing about them here, I really want to! I’ve taken a fish oil supplement for years though, because hormones have always been a sticky issue for me and I’d never be without a good source of extra DHA and EPA in my life!