Grass Fed Trachea with Liver (180 Capsules)
Owing to ongoing customs problems with this product, we do not know if or when it will be back in stock. We are trying to resolve the issues and hope to have it back again one day, but I'm sorry to say that that day is not imminent. Please sign up for notifications at the bottom of the page if you wish to receive an email if it comes back in stock.
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Bovine Tracheal Cartilage with Liver contains:
- Proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which regulate cell growth and repair, act as lubricants and shock absorbers, and aid wound repair. The GAG layer of the bladder helps to protect it from harmful substances in urine; it is thought that GAG layer damage may be present in patients with interstitial cystitis.
- Chondroitin sulphates, which are some of the most prevalent components of the GAG layer of the bladder
- Type II collagen – a building block of cartilage. Type II collagen may stimulate proteoglycan synthesis and protect joints from wear and tear.
- Proteins exclusively found in tracheal cartilage
- Preformed vitamin A (retinol), choline, folate, vitamin B12, coenzyme Q10, bioavailable iron and hyaluronic acid
Ancestral Supplements Bovine Tracheal Cartilage with Liver might support:
- Inflammatory joint disorders
- Inflammatory gut disorders
- Treatment response in conditions considered to be treatment-resistant
- Connective tissue health
- Joint health
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Beef Trachea with Liver:
- Cattle 100% sourced from New Zealand, a country famous for its clean air and excellent animal husbandry
- Cattle pasture raised, grass fed and grass finished
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMO ingredients
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Small batch production to ensure quality and freshness
- Allergen free
Take 6 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be taken with or without food. Can be taken all at once or in divided doses. For extra support, the dose may be doubled or tripled. If doubling or tripling the dose, the doses should be separated by at least three hours to improve tolerability.
Please note that the capsules are quite large and some people may find them difficult to swallow. The capsules may be emptied if you are not squeamish about doing this.
To avoid detox reactions, it is strongly suggested that you start at one capsule a day and increase the dose approximately every three days until you have reached the desired dose. Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full dose.
If you have an autoimmune condition or are in generally poor health, and/or you know you are sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly. You could even start with half a capsule and increase the dosage more gradually than described. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches, nausea, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, anxiety and tummy ache. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains: 250mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine tracheal cartilage; and 250mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine liver.
The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. If you would like more detailed information about Beef Trachea with Liver, please follow this link to read it straight from Brian himself!
Tiny says: I have not tried these, so I have nothing to add here!