Grass Fed Beef Organs (180 Capsules)
Owing to ongoing customs problems with this product, we do not know if or when it will be back in stock. We are trying to resolve the issues and hope to have it back again one day, but I'm sorry to say that that day is not imminent. Please sign up for notifications at the bottom of the page if you wish to receive an email if it comes back in stock.
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Beef Organs is a blend of freeze-dried liver, heart, kidney, pancreas and spleen which contains:
- Preformed vitamin A (retinol)
- Vitamin B12
- Coenzyme Q10
- Bioavailable iron
- Enzymes (the pancreatin in six capsules of Ancestral Supplements Beef Organs provides approximately: 125,000 NF units of amylase; 115,000 NF units of protease; and 20,000 NF units of lipase)
Ancestral Supplements Beef Organs might support:
- Liver, heart, kidney, pancreas and spleen health
- Immune health
- Digestive enzyme balance
- Collagen health (skin, hair, connective tissues)
- Energy metabolism and mitochondrial health
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Beef Organs:
- Cattle 100% sourced from New Zealand, a country famous for its clean air and excellent animal husbandry
- Cattle pasture raised, grass fed and grass finished
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMO ingredients
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Small batch production to ensure quality and freshness
- Allergen free
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains: 100mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine liver; 100mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine heart; 100mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine kidney; 100mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine pancreas; and 100mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine spleen.
Owner of Ancestral Supplements, Brian Johnson, recommends that if you can only afford one of their products, you make it Beef Liver. If you can afford two, he recommends making the second one Beef Organs or Bone Marrow. The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. If you would like more detailed information about Beef Organs, please follow this link to read it straight from Brian himself!
Tiny says: I have recently started taking these and it could just be a coincidence, but I just had the easiest transition into a new menstrual cycle that I've had in months! I will definitely be sticking with them for a few more cycles now!