Grass Fed Beef Spleen (180 Capsules)
Owing to ongoing customs problems with this product, we do not know if or when it will be back in stock. We are trying to resolve the issues and hope to have it back again one day, but I'm sorry to say that that day is not imminent. Please sign up for notifications at the bottom of the page if you wish to receive an email if it comes back in stock.
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Beef Spleen contains:
- Tuftsin and splenopentin. Tuftsin stimulates macrophages and a deficiency of it is linked to bacterial infections
- Akylglycerols (AKGs)
- Splenin, which might increase the number of neutrophils and macrophages
- Proteins found exclusively in spleen tissue
- Heme iron (12.5mg per 28.3g – up to five times more than Beef Liver!)
Ancestral Supplements Beef Spleen might support:
- Spleen health
- Immune health
- Inflammatory health
- Digestive health
- Blood health
- People who have had their spleen removed
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Beef Spleen:
- Cattle 100% sourced from New Zealand, a country famous for its clean air and excellent animal husbandry
- Cattle pasture raised, grass fed and grass finished
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMO ingredients
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Small batch production to ensure quality and freshness
- Allergen free
Take three to six capsules a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For extra support, the dose may be doubled. Can be taken with or without food. Can be taken all at once or in divided doses. The capsules may be emptied if you are not squeamish about doing this. Six capsules provide the equivalent of 28.3g of fresh, raw bovine spleen.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains 500mg of freeze dried New Zealand grass fed bovine spleen.
The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. If you would like more detailed information about Beef Spleen, please follow this link to read it straight from Brian himself!
|Tiny says: I have not tried these, so I have nothing to add here! |