Grass Fed Blood Vitality (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Blood Vitality contains:
- Approximately 24g of bioavailable heme iron per serving – 10 times more than Ancestral Supplements Beef Liver and 5 times more than Beef Spleen!
- Bioidentical vitamin D.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), which is important for the absorption and distribution of iron.
- Vitamin B9 (folate), which helps with the development of red blood cells, reduces homocysteine levels in the blood, and supports nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12, which works with folate to synthesise red blood cells and DNA.
- Preformed vitamin A, vitamin K2, and Coenzyme Q10.
- Liver and spleen.
- Peptides and enzymes unique to blood, liver and spleen.
Ancestral Supplements Blood Vitality might support:
- Blood, liver and spleen health
- Red and white blood cell formation
- Healthy iron status
- Methylation and detoxification
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Blood Vitality:
- Cattle 100% sourced from New Zealand, a country famous for its clean air and excellent animal husbandry
- Cattle pasture raised, grass fed and grass finished
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMO ingredients
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Small batch production to ensure quality and freshness
- Allergen free
Take six capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be taken all at once or in divided doses. Please note that the capsules are quite large and some people may find them difficult to swallow. The capsules may be emptied if you are not squeamish about doing this. For added support, the dose can be doubled. If doubling the dose, leave at least three hours between servings.
To avoid detox reactions, it is strongly suggested that you start at one capsule a day and increase the dose approximately every three days until you have reached the desired dose. Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full dose.
If you have an autoimmune condition or are in generally poor health, and/or you know you are sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches, nausea, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, anxiety and tummy ache. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each serving of six capsules contains: 1000mg of freeze-dried, grass-fed bovine blood; 1000mg of freeze-dried, grass-fed bovine liver; and 1000mg of freeze-dried, grass-fed bovine spleen. The capsule shells are bovine gelatin.
The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. If you would like to know more about Blood Vitality and the nutritional benefits of consuming blood, please follow this link to read more detailed information straight from Brian himself!
Tiny says: I think the importance of optimum iron levels is very much overlooked by doctors and alternative medicine practitioners alike. I am starting to form the opinion that a whole host of chronic health conditions might be tied up with low iron status. Early analysis of the PGAD survey being conducted here at Tiny Pioneer suggests that iron deficiency anaemia might be connected to persistent genital arousal disorder.
When I can afford to do so, I use this product in place of my regular iron supplements and I absolutely love it! It is my favourite Ancestral Supplements product so far! I notice a real difference when I take it and I highly recommend it! Please do be aware that having excess iron in the body can be quite dangerous, so do get your levels checked prior to starting this product and then continue to monitor them on a regular basis.