Grass Fed Thymus with Liver (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
Ancestral Supplements Thymus with Liver contains:
- Thymosin, which helps to stimulate the development of disease fighting T cells
- Thymopoietin and serum thymic factor which might help to regulate and support immune health
- Proteins exclusively found in thymus tissue
- Preformed vitamin A, B12, choline, folate and bioavailable iron
Ancestral Supplements Thymus with Liver might support:
- Thymus health
- Immune system health
- Allergies and inflammation
- Autoimmune conditions
- Modulation of the ratio of T-helper cells to suppression cells, whether the ratio is low (as in AIDS, cancer and infections) or high (as in allergies and autoimmune conditions)
- People who do not have a thymus gland
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements Thymus with Liver:
- Sheep and cattle sourced from New Zealand, a country famous for its clean air and excellent animal husbandry
- Sheep and cattle pasture raised, grass fed and grass finished
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMO ingredients
- No fillers or flow agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted to preserve vitamins, minerals and co-factors
- No preservatives or additives
- Third party tested for purity
- Allergen free
Take 6 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can be taken with or without food. For added support, the dose can be doubled. If doubling the dose, be sure to separate the doses by at least three hours to improve tolerability. Please note that the capsules are quite large and some people may find them difficult to swallow. The capsules may be emptied if you are not squeamish about doing this.
To avoid detox reactions, it is strongly suggested that you start at one capsule a day and increase the dose approximately every three days until you have reached the desired dose. Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full dose.
If you have an autoimmune condition or are in generally poor health, and/or you know you are sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly. You could even start with half a capsule and increase the dosage more gradually than described. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches, nausea, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, anxiety and tummy ache. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains: 250mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried ovine thymus; 250mg of grass-fed, freeze-dried bovine liver.
In their book ‘The Encyclopaedia of Healing Foods’ Murray, Pizzorno and Pizzorno write: “To a very large extent, the health of the thymus determines the health of the immune system. Individuals who get frequent infections or suffer from chronic infections typically have impaired thymus activity. Also, people affected with hay fever, allergies, migraine headaches, or rheumatoid arthritis usually have altered thymus function.
The thymus is responsible for many immune system functions, including the production of T lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell responsible for cell-mediated immunity (immune mechanisms not controlled or mediated by antibodies). Cell-mediated immunity is extremely important in the resistance to infection by mold-like bacteria, yeast (including Candida albicans), fungi, parasites, and viruses (including herpes simplex, Epstein-Barr, and viruses that cause hepatitis). If an individual is suffering from an infection from these organisms, it is a good indication that his or her cell-mediated immunity is not functioning up to par. Cell-mediated immunity is also critical in protecting against the development of autoimmune conditions and allergies.”
The Ancestral Supplements website contains an abundance of information about each of their products, as well as traditional eating and living. To learn more about Thymus with Liver, please follow this link.
Tiny says: I haven’t tried this myself, but I’m really excited about how it might perform in those with interstitial cystitis. Given that chronic bladder pain is often linked to embedded infection, yeast issues, allergies, or Epstein-Barr, and is sometimes accompanied by other autoimmune conditions, I feel like Thymus could be a valuable resource in complex interstitial cystitis cases! If any of you try it for bladder pain issues, do let me know how you get on!