Cow & Bull Bone and Marrow (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Bone and Marrow is a natural source of calcium and phosphorus in the 2:1 ratio necessary for bone health. As we age, bones can become more brittle and less flexible, so consuming adequate calcium and phosphorus is important. Cow & Bull Bone and Marrow is a grass fed and finished whole bone extract comprising bovine bone matrix, bovine bone marrow, and cartilage.
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Bone and Marrow contains:
- Natural, bioavailable calcium and phosphorus in a 2:1 ratio. These minerals support bone and dental health.
- Type I collagen, which provides the amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. Collagen contributes to bone and connective tissue health, including tendons, ligaments and cartilage.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which regulate cell growth and repair, act as lubricants and shock absorbers, and aid wound repair. The GAG layer of the bladder helps to protect it from harmful substances in urine; it is thought that GAG layer damage is present in some patients with interstitial cystitis.
- Insulin like growth factors (IGF) and transforming growth factors (TGF). These are biologically active proteins that help to maintain healthy bones.
- T cells and omega 3 fats.
- The fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Alkylglycerols, which might support immune function and blood cell formation.
In days gone by, many cultures ate according to the principle of ‘like supports like’. They would have consumed bones and bone marrow believing them a good source of nourishment for their own bones, teeth and connective tissues.
Take six capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results take all six capsules in one serving with a large glass of water, but if this is not possible, feel free to spread the intake into smaller servings. NXGEN Wholefoods recommends three months and ongoing of consistent usage.
The capsules may be taken with or without food. The capsules may be emptied into food or cool beverages if you are not squeamish about doing this.
If you have an autoimmune condition, are in generally poor health, are new to organ supplements, or know yourself to be sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly and increase to the full serving size gradually. For example, you could take one capsule a day for the first week, two capsules a day for the second week, three capsules a day for the third week, and so on.
Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full serving size. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches; lethargy; flu-like symptoms; anxiety; tummy ache; irritability; and difficulty sleeping. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains: 500mg of freeze dried Australian grass fed whole bone extract (bovine) comprising bone matrix, bone marrow and cartilage.
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Bone and Marrow Capsules are:
To view more information about Cow & Bull Bone and Marrow Capsules on the NXGEN Wholefoods website, please follow this link.
|Tiny says: I have not tried these yet, so I have no personal insights to add here!|