Cow & Bull Bone Marrow and Liver (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Bone Marrow and Liver is an excellent foundational product for those new to organ supplements. It contains a variety of nutrients and peptides, including:
- Preformed vitamin A, which is important for immune and reproductive health.
- Vitamin B12, which supports nerve and blood cell health and assists with DNA synthesis.
- Zinc, copper and bioavailable heme iron.
- Cartilage and collagen.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which regulate cell growth and repair, act as lubricants and shock absorbers, and aid wound repair. The GAG layer of the bladder helps to protect it from harmful substances in urine; it is thought that GAG layer damage is present in some patients with interstitial cystitis.
- Alkylglycerols, which might support immune function and blood cell formation.
- LEAP-2, an antimicrobial peptide involved in immune response and glucose metabolism.
- Growth factors and stem cells.
In days gone by, many cultures ate according to the principle of ‘like supports like’. They would have consumed liver believing that it contributed to liver health and general vitality. Likewise, bone marrow would have been consumed in the belief that it supported the health of bones and connective tissues.
Take six capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results take all six capsules in one serving with a large glass of water, but if this is not possible, feel free to spread the intake into smaller servings. NXGEN Wholefoods recommends three months and ongoing of consistent usage.
The capsules may be taken with or without food. The capsules may be emptied into food or cool beverages if you are not squeamish about doing this.
If you have an autoimmune condition, are in generally poor health, are new to organ supplements, or know yourself to be sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly and increase to the full serving size gradually. For example, you could take one capsule a day for the first week, two capsules a day for the second week, three capsules a day for the third week, and so on.
Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full serving size. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches; lethargy; flu-like symptoms; anxiety; tummy ache; irritability; and difficulty sleeping. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains: 250mg of freeze dried Australian grass fed beef liver (bovine); 250mg of freeze dried Australian grass fed bone marrow (bovine).
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Liver and Bone Marrow Capsules are:
To view more information about Cow & Bull Liver and Bone Marrow Capsules on the NXGEN Wholefoods website, please follow this link.
|Tiny says: I have not tried these yet, so I have no personal insights to add here!|