Cow & Bull Mood and Memory (180 Capsules)
THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ONLY.
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Mood and Memory is a premium blend of freeze dried ovine brain, bovine liver and bovine bone marrow. This combination offers a range of nutrients known to support cognitive function, mental focus, and healthy mood.
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Mood and Memory contains:
- Pituitary gland, pineal gland, cortex and hypothalamus.
- Phosphatidylserine, which covers and protects brain cells and plays a key role in cell cycle signalling, especially in relation to apoptosis. Phosphatidylserine has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to assist with stress management and ADHD.
- Sphingolipids, which are found in the membranes of brain and nerve cells and support nerve cell performance.
- Brain derived neurotropic factor (BDNF), which promotes the survival of nerve cells and contributes to neuronal plasticity. Low levels of BDNF are linked to neurodegenerative states, including Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which are known to support anxiety, depression and mood related symptoms.
- Choline, which assists with the release of neurotransmitters essential for muscle contraction, healthy memory and mood.
- Selenium and copper, which are vital for the maintenance of brain and nerve health.
In days gone by, many cultures ate according to the principle of ‘like supports like’. They would have consumed brain believing it to support memory and learning, positive mood, and general brain health. Liver and bone marrow would have been eaten in the hope of maintaining liver health, bone health, and overall vitality.
Take six capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results take all six capsules in one serving with a large glass of water, but if this is not possible, feel free to spread the intake into smaller servings. NXGEN Wholefoods recommends three months and ongoing of consistent usage.
The capsules may be taken with or without food. The capsules may be emptied into food or cool beverages if you are not squeamish about doing this.
If you have an autoimmune condition, are in generally poor health, are new to organ supplements, or know yourself to be sensitive to supplements, it is strongly recommended that you introduce these capsules slowly and increase to the full serving size gradually. For example, you could take one capsule a day for the first week, two capsules a day for the second week, three capsules a day for the third week, and so on.
Detox reactions are more likely to occur when starting at the full serving size. Detox reactions may include, but are not limited to: headaches; lethargy; flu-like symptoms; anxiety; tummy ache; irritability; and difficulty sleeping. Please educate yourself about detox reactions, also known as healing crises or Herxheimer reactions, before purchasing this product. We will NOT issue refunds because you had a detox reaction and didn’t like it.
Each bovine gelatin capsule contains: 333mg of freeze dried Australian grass fed brain (ovine) comprising pituitary gland, pineal gland, cortex and hypothalamus; 83mg of freeze dried Australian grass fed liver (bovine); 83mg of freeze dried Australian grass fed bone marrow (bovine).
NXGEN Wholefoods Cow & Bull Mood and Memory Capsules are:
To view more information about Cow & Bull Mood and Memory Capsules on the NXGEN Wholefoods website, please follow this link.
|Tiny says: I have not tried these yet, so I have no personal insights to add here!|