Cookies are small files that are saved to your device’s internet browser to track and store information about your usage of our website. Some of the cookies are necessary to help to website to work properly. For example, cookies are used to keep items in your shopping basket as you move from one page to another – if the basket emptied itself every time you changed pages, you would not be able to check out! Some of the cookies are used for statistical purposes, to help us understand which pages are most popular with visitors and how long people spend looking at them.
- amazon_Login_accessToken is used by Amazon Payments and contains the access token. The expiration time varies.
- basket is used by the Shopwired basket system and contains the basket token. It expires after 30 days.
- login_token is used by the ‘remember me’ feature for customer accounts and contains the login token. It expires after 7 days.
- rated_questions is used by the questions and answers system and contains question IDs. It expires after 1 year.
- wishlist is used by the wishlist system and contains product IDs. It expires after 400 days.
- referrer is used by the referrer system and expires after 60 days.
- customer_referrer is used by the referral scheme system. The expiration time is customisable within the app.
- recently_viewed_products stores the IDs of recently viewed products. It expires after 30 days.
- _shopwired_theme_preview is used by the theme preview system. It expires when the browser is closed.
- __holding_page_token is used by the holding page feature. It expires after 24 hours.
The expiration time of the cookies above can be extended on each visit.
- Google Analytics, which we use to collect statistical information about our website traffic.
- Stripe, which we use to collect credit and debit card payments.
- PayPal, which we use to collect PayPal payments.