Multi Male (90 Capsules)
Low-acid multivitamin without B6, designed especially for men. Bladder-friendly and stomach-friendly; can be used by individuals with interstitial cystitis, painful bladder syndrome, or acid sensitivity. Suitable for those who wish to avoid vitamin B6 for other reasons.
The comprehensive, high-potency formulation seeks to streamline your supplement regime by reducing the number of separate products you need to take. The three-a-day presentation allows for split servings, offering maximum nutritional benefit and flexibility.
- Contains preformed vitamin A, not just beta carotene.
- Vitamin B3 as no-blush niacinamide.
- Folate and vitamin B12 in metabolically active methyl forms for easier absorption.
- Buffered vitamin C as magnesium ascorbate.
- 2000iu of vegan vitamin D3 – as much as in many standalone vitamin D products.
- 400iu of vitamin E – as much as in many standalone vitamin E products. Vitamin E has been shown to increase basal plasma testosterone and free testosterone index.
- 20mg of zinc – more than in Multi Female and many standalone zinc products. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. Low levels of seminal zinc are associated with decreased fertility potential.
- Contains copper.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function. Selenium also contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Iron-free formula. Men who prefer a product with iron may use Multi Female.
- More boron than Multi Female. Increased dietary boron is associated with decreased risk of prostate cancer and increased sperm output and motility.
- As much zinc, iodine, selenium and chromium as often found in single-nutrient products.
Several of the nutrients included contribute to: normal function of the immune system; the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes; the maintenance of normal connective tissues; normal psychological function; normal energy-yielding metabolism; normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No common allergens. No added fillers, binders, or flow agents.
Multi Male may also be taken by women that require an iron-free formula.
Take three capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For best results, split into three separate servings. Multivitamins can cause nausea in sensitive individuals when taken on an empty stomach. If you have never taken multivitamins before or are very sensitive to new products, start with one capsule a day and increase the daily intake slowly.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are under medical supervision, consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before use.
For ingredients and table of nutrients, please see images.
Ingredients not as clean as you expected? That’s because we declare the compound ingredients. Please see this blog post about compound ingredients and ‘clean washing’.
Tiny says:For almost my whole adult life I have dreamed of creating my own multivitamin product. I knew that if ever I got the opportunity to do it, I would make it as comprehensive as I could to eliminate the need for as many bolt-on supplements as possible. Hopefully some people will find that Multi Male allows them to streamline their nutritional regime, saving both time and money.
To my knowledge, this is the first low-acid multivitamin without B6 in the world to be specifically tailored to men. I have thoughtfully designed Multi Male with things like fertility, thyroid function, psychological function and energy levels in mind. While Multi Male offers the same vitamin B levels as found in many B complexes, those of you with particularly high vitamin B requirements can still use No 6, Please! as well.
Although this product has been made suitable for interstitial cystitis sufferers, I did not want anyone to feel that they were ‘making do’ with a subpar multivitamin through lack of options. Multi Male has been made with meaningful levels of nutrients in high-quality forms and it compares favourably with even premium conventional brands recommended by healthcare practitioners.